I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again and again: a good playlist is crucial in keeping motivated. If you want some solid weight loss advice, there is your golden nugget. I finished my last book over a week ago, then I flew through my collection of podcast episodes and now that my intellectual tank is dry, the effect it's had on my motivation is palpable. Without having a story to look forward to it's hard to look forward to the work out. It becomes something I just have to get through. When it feels like a chore I don't get nearly as much out of it. I'm desperate. I'm looking for a good story that I can get lost in that maybe feels like summer. The only stipulations I have are: It must be an audiobook, it should have a good narrator and preferably be in the first person. I like strong female characters but comedies, suspense, and mystery are really good too. Even a good Podcast would be good. I'm looking for any recommendations for...
Comments
Post a Comment