Lamb My Ass!

Fact. March is known for coming in like a lion and going out like a lamb. Clearly March missed the memo this year because lamb-like behavior was missing as it gave us the finger on the way out. April, however, has been better all around. Tonight I walked out of the gym and I was in a tank top and Muck boots and I wasn't greeted with a frigid gust of cold. The Muck boots are due to the river that, during most months, serves as our drive way.... in case you were wondering.

I even considered going for a walk tonight instead of going to Zumba but I really needed the workout. I didn't Zumba on Monday so I needed something that was going to blast some calories. I am currently at the beginning of another two week stretch but I think my body might be finally be adjusting. For the most part I have kept my irresponsible food choices in check but I'm finding that, without a weekend to catch up on things, my weeknights are a little more precious and I've needed the time to recharge.

I also have not seen a lot of progress as of late but I can't really say I've been sticking to the plan I set for myself when I said we were about to "get serious up in here." Honestly? I haven't really even been thinking about it because my mind has been preoccupied with all kinds of other things that are demanding my attention. At the end of my last 2 week stretch, I was so mentally exhausted that I didn't even have the mental strength to feel guilty about skipping a workout or not writing a blog. I did recently cave and went to Burger King for lunch. I did feel a little guilty about that but it certainly isn't a habit and that's important.

I'm still chipping away and I haven't given up but time wasn't my friend in March.... April is no fool though and I think we'll get along just fine... you know as long as this Spring thing becomes more prominent...

<3 Katie
Day... um.... yea.....
183lbs
Feeling short on minutes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Jillian Michaels...

Best Delivery Guy Ever

You want me to lift WHAT off the floor?!